pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Music

Monday, April 26, 2010

Music

Our house is full of music. Not to surprising being married to Kevin. While we were dating, he had over a thousand CD's. In the 15 years that we've been together, the quantity has changed a great deal, it's gone down and up again. We should probably pare down again, but that is one thing that just seems to be put on the back burner.

All this to say, that my mind works in funny ways. I was checking e-mail this morning. Netflix had received the movies we returned. This made me think that I wanted to check my que. Of course I started reading the numerous reviews of "All Creatures Great and Small" ~ a favorite BBC production I've thoroughly enjoyed for a number of years (my dad was stationed in England and I remember watching it with my folks in the late 1980's and early 1990's). Well, the title gets me thinking of "All Creatures of Our God and King" by David Crowder. Knowing I have it on Itunes, I "pop" over there, sort by song, and hit play.

What a culture shock to hear Pat Benatar when David Crowder was over. Went back, sorted by Artist and hit play again. Much easier transition between songs now.

Back to the morning routine now. Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment