pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Day 7

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 7

Of writing a blog post a day. Had originally been thinking a might find a comic from this morning paper that seemed humorous to me, but plans change.

From our living room window, we see the sun rise on non-cloudy days. It was an array of beautiful pinks and yellows through the trees. The birds have been singing up a storm. By the time I grabbed the camera and headed out it was mostly golden colors. Got a few shots in and a short video (which I inadvertently deleted). The funny part to all of this is that it started to sprinkle not long after I got back inside. So, no do over on the video. Birds are quite as vocal as about 1/2 hour ago. You want to know what though? It's still another day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice in that.


No comments:

Post a Comment