pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Monday Musing

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Musing

How many individuals, who blog, actually write a blog everyday? I really don't know that I could come up with enough original or interesting idea to write about each day. Maybe I'm missing something unique, different. I'm sure if I watched my kids more closely or listened more closely, I'd see or hear something worth repeating, maybe not.

Just a thought; something to think about and ponder.

P.S. just an a side. Just happened to look at the number of posts for September (8) and number for the year (86). So as of today, I've matched the quantity of posts as last September and for the the year 2008. I could stop blogging now and be equal to last year. Probably won't happen though, there's bound to be something funny, amusing, or interesting to write about in the coming days, weeks, or months.

No comments:

Post a Comment