pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Betty Crocker . . .

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Betty Crocker . . .

I am not. Made a second guitar cake today. This time chocolate. When it came out of the oven, the top was all bumpy, not the smooth (and possibly cracked) like most cakes are when they come out. Just flipped it out of the pan and the head stock (where the knobs are to tune the strings) stayed in the pan.

The cake tastes great, but looks horrible. Will have to bake, yet another cake, tonight after home group. Good thing I had a nap earlier today.


My headless cake. Kevin said I could pass it off as a Steinburger. These guitars and basses have no heads. I looked at it as another opportunity to make a cake and have one at home.








So, we sampled the little bit that didn't come out correctly. The cake may have looked ugly, but it sure tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment