pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Beginning of the week

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beginning of the week

It's the beginning of the week, it's the beginning of a new day. A day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

I do have reason to rejoice today as well. When I sat down to lesson plan (think it was Friday), I realized I should have looked for school books at our local library sooner. If they don't have them on the shelve, it can take any number of days for an inter-library loan to come in. I put a few on hold; not much I could do but wait.

Chuckled this morning as I thought of my blog and the sidebar. I can easily add the picture of Thing One's book, but for Thing Two it would be a bit more difficult as I didn't know what book would come in or if I'd have to look at a different FIAR volume and see if I had any of those books. I figured I'd just put in question marks for his picture.

I checked e-mails just a bit ago. "Grandfather's Journey" came in and is available for pick-up. YEAH!! I'll swing by this afternoon with a few books that are due today or later this week and pick-up the books on hold. I'll be able to change the pictures on my sidebar later today.

Thanking God for the little things in life that can make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment