- Our official Home Study is in hand. It was post marked 9/2/10 of this month.
- We celebrated another birthday for Kevin, one that ends in a "5".
- The boys tested for their Senior White Belts in Tae Kwon Doe on 9/11/01 and passed
- We've now had 3 service calls on our kitchen fridge since 9/11/10 and are hoping that it will work properly now. Fortunately we've only lost a half gallon of milk.
- Scouts have started back up for the boys.
- Quest has begun for Thing One. It is the Sunday School for 5th and 6th graders at our church and they have events a few times a month as well. He is so excited about this.
- Breakaway has started for me ~ this is our churches ladies Bible Study time. There are actually about 9 different studies going on between Tuesday morning and Wednesday night. We head out to the Tuesday morning one, which means I need to be well organized and have plenty of seat work for the boys to do. Our church has child care through 6th grade as Tuesday's Bible Studies are attended by a lot of homeschooling families. I've also joined the drama team. That adds lines to memorize and rehearsal times to my schedule. First one went well.
- Base Camp has begun for Kevin ~ this is the men's bible study at our church. One study that the men can go to, either Tuesday morning or Wednesday night. Kevin is leading a table this semester. Basically keeping in touch with the guys during the week, encouraging a time to meet outside of Base Camp, and encourage Biblical growth. They have chances to earn points and at the end of the semester, the table with the most points wins gift cards to local restaurants.
- Two separate rounds of colds for me! woo hoo, lucky me. Okay, maybe not. At least it's over and life can move on.
Friday, September 24, 2010
A Long Month
This month has felt so very long and tiring. Forgotten to update so many things about our lives, that I am willing to share on the internet anyway. So here goes the run down of life: