pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Have you ever . . .

Friday, October 30, 2009

Have you ever . . .

wanted something like this for your craft room? This particular series comes from Pottery Barn and can run close to $1,000.00. We don't have an extra $1,000.00 and if we did, it probably wouldn't go into a craft table that will end up in the basement.
In searching the internet, I came across this blog. The author likes the same table and showed how she made the table for a fraction of the cost. Think I'll have to ponder how to create something for myself.

1 comment:

  1. How funny!! I finished this blog post and under the "You Might Also Like This" was my first blog post about finishing the utility room project. Our contractor wrapped up the first day, yesterday, with the last portion of the project.

    ReplyDelete