pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Who do you look like?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Who do you look like?

I don't get many folks telling me that I look like "so & so". At one point in time, someone told my mother-in-law, that I looked like Geena Davis based off of Kevin's and my engagement photo.  Hhmm, not so sure!

Kevin on the other hand, gets told he looks like George Lucas.  Funny aside, during 2011 Christmas Choir Practice, our worship director said the band had "George Lucas, Pocahontas before she cut her hair, and Reba McEntire".  There was a good chuckle if you knew the band.

Anyway, today while listening to Pandora, an Eric Clapton song came up.  The cover of the album made me think of Kevin.  It struck me how Kevin looks similar to both.  He'll be quick to retort, "I may look like him, but I don't have his bank account!"  So I leave you with a couple photos to ponder what my husband looks like!













And yes, I am still "missing" my camera cord!  And yes, I do have photos of Kevin on my Mac, but will look through those later to see what I have.  Come back tomorrow, or some time soon, and maybe I'll post our engagement photo and some of Kevin and you can let me know what you think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment