pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: A look at a Sunday Evening

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A look at a Sunday Evening

It's Sunday evening here! Sitting home, alone, and it's actually okay.   Kevin and the boys are over at church helping set up for VBS which starts tomorrow.   I helped for a bit, but my back started giving out, so I came home and took extra strength stuff so I'd be ready for tomorrow.

 Once again, I'm finding my heart turn toward school for the boys.  I am finding myself getting excited about school for the boys.  I am excited about how to "shake" things up and make this year better than last year.  I'm having fun thinking of things to make and/or buy, for the first day of school (thanks Christy Mitchell, for the idea, if you are reading this).  I'm thankful for home schooling being a choice. I'm thankful we've made that choice to school our boys at home (or where ever necessary! :grin:). I'm thankful that we will be starting our sixth year in just a few short weeks.  I'm thankful for living in an area that is rich in history and places to visit as a result.

Many, many things to be thankful for.  In the coming days I'll post more of gifts we're making or buying, the subjects/curriculum we'll be using, "out sourced" subjects, etc.

Enjoy your Sunday evening!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment