pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Picture update ~ Finally!!!!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Picture update ~ Finally!!!!

Finally getting around to updating with a few photos! A few weeks ago, I blogged about the tomatoes turning orange.  Here's a link to the post, with a photo now!

Also, I wrote about about "Who do you look like?" and mentioned who I thought Kevin looked like and the one time I've been mentioned to look like someone else as well.  Here are the photo's I mentioned.  I'll have Kevin scan them in, so I can get better copies (I just took photo's of them because I don't remember how do scan!  Whoops!!).

 In this photo, from just about 16 years ago,
Kevin reminds me of the Eric Clapton photo I had posted.

Here's the photo, that a co-worker told my MIL
that I looked like Geena Davis.  Not sure I see it,
but that's okay.

When looking for the top photo, it was like strolling down memory lane.  It was a Sweet Sixteen party for a friend of ours ~ Cortney ~ she's now married for just over 12 years and has 2 girls.  Time is flying crazy like!  Think I may have to pull a few other photos out, to be scanned, and put up on facebook.  So neat to see these girls married (or soon!) and having kids.  Granted, in that photo, Kevin and I weren't even engaged either.  We were engaged that August!  16 years ago on 8/7/12.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment