pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Summer Bucket List ~ what is on it?

Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Bucket List ~ what is on it?

I have not formally made one, but ideas are running through my head!  So far, it would include some of the following:
  • reading from the tabs I created on the main page ~ I've crossed one off my list as I just couldn't "get into it", have moved onto "The Help" which I am enjoying!
  • get to reading with the boys ~ we need to make more time during the day as our nights have been crazy busy with baseball and year end activities!
  • did you see my post on May 9th with a list of fun activities ~ will start adding those very soon
  • a for fun, baseball mini league for Thing Two, just not sure when this starts.
  • VBS for everyone.  This is the first year, in a long time, that we've only had one in VBS.  Think the last one 2005 ~ only 7 years.  
  • July also brings another Boy Scout Camp - third year that Thing One has gone.
  • hope to get a fun  vacation in sometime
What would be on your list?  Care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment