pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Summer Ailments

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Ailments

can be such a bummer, no fun, a train wreck on a "fun day".

Earlier this week, Monday I believe, I woke up with one heck of a lower back pain.  Did the rounds of ibruprofen, heat, ice, and a tiny bit of stretching.  Tuesday it felt way better, but still tender.  Kept things up to have my back worse on Wednesday.  Went to urgent care and got some medicine to help the muscles relax.

Last night, I actually slept in the Living Room as we have a spare twin mattress that I absolutely love the feel of for sleeping.  Never had a bed more comfortable.  Did this, knowing that one or both of the boys would be sprawled all over it come today.  The dog even took a turn or two.


Drats! Can't find the camera cord to upload the cool picture I took of kid, dog, and mattress on the floor. Should it be found, I'll add the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment