pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: School Lunches today . . .

Friday, September 30, 2011

School Lunches today . . .

At Kevin's suggestion, while at Costco the other day, we picked up a four pack of pizza crust and sauce for each.  Today, I surprised the boys with pizza for lunch.  Usually, if we have pizza for lunch it's on an english muffin or soft taco shell.  They were very happy about it today.  This got Thing One talking about how he'd have pizza for lunch, on Fridays, when he was at the public school for K and 1st.  The one I made, though not home made, was still way better than I remember from being in public school (I spent all but two years attending a Fairfax Co. Public School and we're still in the same county).  The one thing I missed today was having a chocolate eclair after the pizza; I would usually by a slice of pizza and one of those just about every Friday.  Ah, fuzzy wonderful memories from so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment