pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Nothing usual about

Monday, February 22, 2010

Nothing usual about

today!! Woke up feeling like I hadn't slept well and at just after 4:00 PM still tired and not ready for the day. Phone calls this morning seemed to take a lot of time. School was very disjointed! On the bright side, after we got home from the library we were home for the remainder of the day. I was actually able to get a good fire going today. Cool thing is that I am the only one enjoying it right now. The boys are wrapped up in electronics (and I'm so tired, I almost don't care today). It's nice and warm in this room, with the only light being from my computer and the fire. Not so romantic or anything, but with Kevin on the way home, guess sharing with a sleeping cat and my computer will have to do. Here's what it looks like, should you care!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment