pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: One Picture - Four Thoughts

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One Picture - Four Thoughts

I may not have found a picture that is worth a thousand words, but did take one that has four separate things to be thankful for. So, without further adue, the photo and thoughts.
  1. My boys are using the computer together nicely - actually doing a "one person activity" together and not fighting. At least not yet!!
  2. The chairs were a Mother's Day gift. Originally, I was only suppose to have one, but it had some cracks and dings that made it worth returning. As it was an on-line order, the company said to keep the original and they'd send a new one. The dings and cracks didn't change how safe it is and the dings can be concealed. So I have two chairs for the price of one.
  3. We bought a second set of shelves, like I got for Christmas, because I wanted my teacher manuals at my desk. Yeah!!! They are up.
  4. At the top of the picture, you can just notice one of the track lights and the glare of the lights. These are the lights my dad hardwired for us. Sweet!! A switch turns them on and not three different plugs as we have three different tracks in this room! Thanks Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment