pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Our first school meeting

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our first school meeting

I mentioned a taboo word this afternoon, the dreaded S word. Boy did I get a lot of fussing from Thing One and Thing Two. "The word?", you ask. SCHOOL.

Not until I started asking the questions did they relax and actually enjoy our time together. The result of our five minute meeting is as follows.

LIKES:
  • fun stuff like field trips
  • sink and float experiment = more hands-on, science type stuff
  • nature study
  • Mommy cuddle time
WE NEED:
  • recess after Five in a Row
  • more Wii or D.S.
  • side walk chalk
  • bean bag toss
  • show and tell
  • snack
  • charts - numbers, letters, etc.
  • school games
Guess I've got my work cut out for me. Off to come up with some school games, charts, and maybe some other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment