pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Who are you??

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Who are you??

Not a loaded questions, really.  Just take it at face value.  

It's one I've been mulling over today, kind of being stirred by the Holy Spirit.  Of coarse I've come up with the usual answers:
  • Wife
  • Mother
  • Child of God
  • Teacher
  • Taxi driver
  • Maid
  • Cook
  • Mason Jar, iced coffee, drinking lady (kind of how I'm known at church)
  • laundry lady
  • Meanie for enforcing rules
  • Assistant Den Leader to Bear Den 1
  • Sister
  • Daughter
  • Friend
  • Neighbor
  • Sports Mom
It makes me think, that although most of these titles are good, are they what really matters in the long run?  Why do I work at these jobs?  Am I doing these jobs because God has called me to them or because they are what I am?  Is my purpose, or focus, to get the job done or to glorify God?  Will my love for God show through these tasks?

Hhmmm!  A lot to pray over and seek answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment