pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Twelve Years ago

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Twelve Years ago

today, my husband asked me to marry him.  It was a Wednesday night, at youth group (we both helped out).  He formed it as a game of Wheel of Fortune, with it reading "Jennifer, I love you!!  Will You Marry Me?"  Don't honestly know if we have any pictures from that day, but we do have video.  LOL!!  He had it taped.  

Kind of interesting, because I've been cleaning and purging stuff this week, and today I found some pictures, stashed in a draw, from cutting our Wedding Cake.  Think they were from friends cameras because I framed all that we got from the photographer.  It was neat to see some of my nephews in those photo because they are all in college, or just graduated college now.  It reminded me how fortunate I am to be happily married.   Will have to see if we have any photo's on the computer to upload.  If not, I'll get some scanned in and up load them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment