pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Voting!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting!

Amid the phone calls and signs everywhere, passing the all the folks wanting to give me their choice of what the ballot should look like, I voted! Stated my choices for who should be President, Vice President, Senator, and Congressman. Thankful for the freedom to do so.

It's my prayer that those, everywhere, who can't make it to the poll easily on their own, will have someone to help them take part in their civic duty. I pray that those in New York and New Jersey, who have lost everything, will find peace enough to take part in this election. I pray for those jurisdictions to be able to set up polling places and help the citizens get there.

During this, I am thankful for:
  • being totally checked by the Holy Spirit and being okay with it
  • child saying "Batman gets the cool toys" while watching Batman and Superman
  • husband and son off to Scouts
  • seeing a friend from my neighborhood (at the polls); she was beaming as her son got to vote and has his Eagle Court of Honor this Wednesday or next (that wasn't clear)
  • beautiful sunset tonight
 

No comments:

Post a Comment