pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: School's Out for 2010/2011

Saturday, May 14, 2011

School's Out for 2010/2011

and as I posted on facebook yesterday (or something close to it), "My first free afternoon and I wander Staples looking for supplies for next year!"  After mulling over the selections of colored pens and pencil holders, I left empty handed. LOL

The boys were in Tae Kwon Do, at the time, so I headed back to that neck of the woods.  All was not lost for 2011/2012 as I'd brought with me the starts of my planner, a Beyond Five in a Row manual, and my laptop (fully charged).  After getting comfy in the van and finding someones unsecured wi-fi I created a few more planner pages.  I'm really enjoying the planning aspect this go around!

Hats off to the beginning of our 5th year of homeschooling in June (I still have a few big projects around the house I want to get to).

No comments:

Post a Comment