pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: School lunches?

Monday, May 23, 2011

School lunches?

May be an odd question given that we home school and we've finished the 2010/2011 school year.  Seriously though, there are times I just have a blocked brain for new and different things for lunch.    Our boys get a bit bored with the same thing everyday and so do I.  Here are some of our favorites:
  • Popcorn chicken
  • English Muffin Pizza's
  • Meatball subs
  • Grilled Cheese
  • Grilled Peanut Butter & Cheese
  • Sliced apples, cheese, & crackers
Can you share some of your favorites (in the comments if you don't mind, so I can come back and look)?

1 comment:

  1. Fish sticks ( I think they are nasty but my kids love them)
    pasta and Alfredo sauce
    pasta with tomato sauce
    hot dogs and baked beans
    mac n cheese
    cheese quesidillas

    ReplyDelete