- Days are officially getting longer. Although we may still get a lot of snow, it's mentally a nice thing to think that we'll be getting more sunlight.
- Went to Costco today. Did the usual, go with a short list and spent over a hundred. We did buy a present for Kevin from Thing One and Thing Two. It's something I am sure he'll enjoy. So far, it is the biggest under the tree.
- We're watching "Narnia" this afternoon. Closest thing to a Christmas movie, on DVD, which means we don't have to go downstairs.
- Our dog, Charlotte, is such a snuggle bug. She's keeping my side nice and warm.
- We'll be having a non-traditional Christmas Eve meal ~ California Pizzeria BBQ Chicken Pizza. Costco had samples and the boys thought it was pretty good. We'll be keeping our Friday Pizza tradition, while having something a bit different. We just need to figure out what service to go to.
- Only one more present to wrap.
- Only one more present to buy.
- Only a few more thing to buy for each stockings.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Tidbits on a Tuesday, from our house to yours!