pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy

Saturday, December 25, 2010

FOR TODAY


Outside my window... it has started snowing.  We may just have a White Christmas.


I am thinking... how nice it would be to have a fire (in the fireplace) and a nap today.  Wonder if I can convince anyone else how nice that would be.


I am thankful for... a messy living room, happy children, and a husband making hot chocolate.


From the learning rooms...not much today, we're on Christmas break.


From the kitchen... Kevin is heating up milk for hot chocolate he got for Christmas.  Thankful he wants to share.


I am wearing...pajamas


I am creating... another triangle shawl.  I really enjoy knitting!  So much so, Kevin bought me some supplies.


I am hoping...to take a nap.  Yup, I'm tired and didn't even stay up late last night.


I am hearing... humidifier running.  Toys being played with, conversations from one room to another.


Around the house...not much is going on.


One of my favorite things... hanging out with the family!  It's enjoyable when everyone is getting along.


A few plans for the rest of the week: no definite plans for the week.  More hanging out!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(and may have already shared this) a photo of Charlotte and a family photo!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment