pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: A day of firsts!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A day of firsts!

Today is a day of firsts for me (and our household).  The day started with my first mammogram.  All in all, it wasn't so bad.  One hears enough about being squished, that honestly, it wasn't all that bad.  Bright side ~ left with a special dark chocolate bar.  Funny side ~ the gentlemen sitting next to me (one waiting room for all radiology appointments) was called back before me.  Evidently the technician typed in the wrong pager number and total the guy he probably really didn't want a mammogram.  Wonder if she did that intentionally to make me laugh.

The other first for our house, the first fire of the season.  We'll be sitting in the fireplace room toasty warm today.  Woo!  Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment