pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: A need ~

Monday, July 5, 2010

A need ~

feeling the need to go to Staples. Yes, Staples! See, I have their commercial running through my head right now. You know the one, with the "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" melody running through it. If you've forgotten, here's a link to it. Granted, we do homeschool and my kids don't seem to belly ache about school, to much anyway. For me, it's the "buying things new" feeling. Some things are fresh and new, but some of the old will still work though (read ~ no need to buy a new pack of pencils or crayons when we still have a gazillion at home). We will buy some new stuff. The list will probably include more glue sticks, colored paper, possibly some dividers for their folders, and hopefully a GBC machine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment