pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: One would think

Friday, September 19, 2008

One would think

that we had done almost nothing this week, because I haven't blogged or taken photo's.  On the contrary.  It's been a very exhausting week for me.  Here's a run down of what has been gotten to this week:
  • school every day (on average, 3 hours of sit down focus type class work)
  • nine loads of laundry
  • 1 soccer practice
  • 2 t-ball practices
  • library run
  • grocery shop
  • household chore list of some 40 items
  • scout meetings
It was surprising to me, how some of the things I've gotten to this week took so long.

I am hoping to take a few photo's this weekend of things I've sewn or made and post later.  Halloween costumes came early this fall and of Ian's t-ball banner.  Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment