pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Monday Musing's

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Musing's

So, I have been trying to add more fun stuff around the house for school.  I'd seen metal put up on a wall on FIAR ladies blog.  It looked like something the boys would have fun with using letters or words to create stuff.  My problem is that we decorated our house long before we began homeschooling and have limited wall space.  I was able to find a couple pieces, about 2' x 3', at Home Depot and they fit under the cork board puzzle I'd put up on the "stair case wall".  There isn't much use for the wall, other than photo's, so adding the metal sheets was easy enough - other than having to work around an outlet.  

It should be fun, just need to order some words or buy some magnet sheets and make our own - or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment