pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: What do you do?

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What do you do?

when exhausted and having a head cold BUT your brain is wide awake and ready to go?

Personally, at this moment, beyond the obvious blogging, I'm sitting with one of favorite cookbooks to figure out some new recipes to try.  Here's my favorite, go to, cookbook (at least one of very few):

This is the cookbook where I found a good fried chicken recipe; the same one that while watching the show one Saturday our youngest cried because they were demonstrating the recipe and I didn't have time to make it for dinner.  That one recipe, is worth the cost of the book.  I've made one or two other things, but want to get to making more.

So I'll sit for awhile and find a few other recipes to try in the near future.  May start with looking for bread recipes as I've been asked to bake some soon.  They have some tasty looking desserts too.

Now off to some like reading, then maybe internet surfing for craft projects I want to copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment