pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Homemade Peppermint Mocha

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Homemade Peppermint Mocha

Some things in life can only be expressed by YUM!!

I read somewhere or Kevin told me about steeping Earl Grey before mixing in your Hot Chocolate Mix.  It sounded interesting and something that might be worth trying, at least once.  Well, I remembered I had Peppermint Tea which would be even better and it is (I've tried both).

To make:
  • make tea as you would usually
  • once tea bag is out, mix in hot chocolate mix
So simple and so good.  For a high maintenance drink, I'll brew fresh coffee and pour that over the tea bag and leaving some room at top.  Let steep, remove tea bag, add hot chocolate powder, a splash of milk, and mix.  YUM! Hot Peppermint Mocha!  (and we generally top with whip cream and sprinkles)


P.S. Just uploaded a bunch of pictures so I am back blogging and retro dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment