pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Tomorrow . . . .

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tomorrow . . . .

is it. Tomorrow we kick off our 2009/10 school year. Don't know if the boys realize we're starting or not and I'm not totally ready either, but tomorrow's the day. We're using "Five in a Row" this year because we enjoyed it so much last year. Thought it would be fun to rerow a fun summer type book "Night of the Moonjellies" by Mark Sasha. To actually kick school off in a fun way, today after church we are going to the Baltimore Harbor Aquarium. They've got a jelly fish display, so that should be fun, too.

Other things on tap this go around:
  • make our own moon jellies (with glow stick bracelets and foam balls, watch for pictures)
  • set up a MarGra resturant
  • okay, I admit, I've already forgotten some of the fun I have planned, but I'll blame that on the head cold I've had since Friday

Look out 4th and 1st grade, here we come!!!

P.S. more moonjellie posts to come this week. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment