pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: What Teacher In-Service Looks like!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

What Teacher In-Service Looks like!


Today is Thursday of our "first official week"!  I've been trying hard to play catch up on planning.  It has been a rough summer in our house, so school planning has gotten dropped.  Not something I am proud of, but we're getting through the days and I am ahead, a bit.  Here is what it looks like at our house:

 A corkboard in desparate need of updating!
Let's not talk about the subway art to the right,
it is almost back in season :(

 Floor near my desk, as I sort through various
paperwork, create planning pages, books,
and numerous other things.

My desk almost looks normal, but with dust.  Hope
in a couple weeks things will be all straightened out.

As my husband likes to say, "It's a process, one step at a time".  I've got plans for this week; some subjects are easy enough to map out because we've used them so many times, it is second nature by now; other subjects have a shorter time frame and we're working into those.

In the mean time, I'll keep chipping the to do list down, helping the boys learn, and doing other things that need to get done. 

One day at a time, one task at a time!







Post Script:
I've updated various parts of this blog, in small ways and more obvious ways.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment