pinterest-dd591.htm Oak Creek Academy: Finding Passion Again!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Finding Passion Again!

It's not a total secret that this past summer was a rough one!  Life threw some curve balls that were surprises and rocked my world.  Have felt quite blessed to have family and friends to surround us in prayer as we (yes, I include Kevin in this) walk through the last few months.

Been getting the help needed, from doctors, and am beginning to feel "normal" again.  Fully know there are good days and bad days; but what makes me realize and give thanks, is that I see and feel my passions coming back.  Today, all four of use jog/walked a 5K and I came in last in just under 52 minutes (could not jog or run because of other health reasons).  The exercise high is still going strong a couple hours later.  I even took out some paint and got started on decorating my I Pad stand that my dad built for me.  See here!

Any hoot, would be amiss if I also wasn't thankful for Matthew 9:12-13:

12 On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’[a] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

So I leave you with a sweaty, post 5K, photo!

P.S. Think I might be addicted to walking fast and
some day jogging!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment